jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

Writing and speaking exercises

With the following list write a complete routine using the adverbs of frequency and sequencers. Then record you using Audacity(that you ahve in your netbooks) and send it to the teacher. 

1- I wake up at 7 o'clock.
2- I have coffee for breakfast.
3- I clean my teeth.
4- I get dressed.
5- I go to school by bus.
6- I start classes at 8 o'clock.
7- I go home at half past twelve.
8- I always have lunch at 1 o'clock.
9- I wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.
10- I have a shower.
11- I do my homework.
12- I watch TV in the afternoon.
13- I meet my boyfriend at 6 o'clock.
14- I walk my dog before dinner.
15- I usually study for the next day.
16- I polish my nails. 
17- I listen to the radio.
18- I watch the news.
19- I have dinner at 9 PM.
20- I go to bed at midnight.

If you do not have audacity in your netbook or notebook you can download it: http://portableapps.com/apps/music_video/audacity_portable

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario